The organized unit of United Methodist Women in Faith embraces the principles of Faith, Action, and Sisterhood.
– Faith, because we are a faith-driven organization. Our beliefs bring us together, and our spirituality pushes us to live our faith and connect to something bigger.
– Action: Acts of love, acts of faith, acts of change. Together, we’re making the world a better place: locally, globally, fearlessly.
– Sisterhood, because we welcome and connect women together. We are on a mission to boldly act and transform communities.
United Women in Faith
FALL FLEA MARKET
Great Hall at Church of the Saviour
All proceeds benefit missions
Friday, October 14, 10:30 am – 5 pm
Early birds pay a $10 fee to shop from 9:30-10:30 am
Saturday, October 15, 10:00 am – 2 pm
50% off (except collectibles), book bag sale
Soup and Baked Goods Available for Take-Out
Donations accepted Sunday, October 2 after the 11:00 am worship service through Wednesday, Oct 12.
This sale will ONLY INCLUDE the following: furniture, antiques, jewelry, bikes, sporting and medical equipment, pictures and picture frames, kitchenware, China, glassware, luggage, backpacks, purses, baskets, vases, rugs, decorative items, lamps, tools, garden items, live and artificial plants, holiday decorations, toys, flat screen TVs, small electronics, CDs and DVDs, puzzles & games, linens, etc.
NO CLOTHING OR SHOES WILL BE SOLD AT THIS SALE.
- Please do not donate broken or stained furniture
- All electric powered items should be in good working order
- We do not want old TVs, large entertainment units, large office desks, treadmills, mattresses, cribs
- Games, puzzles, and toys should have all parts and pieces
- We do not want magazines, old textbooks, encyclopedias
- Do not donate chemicals or anything flammable
We will be selling baked goods for take-out only at our Bake Sale table. Please consider donating a batch of your favorite baked good. Carry-out appropriate containers and wrapping would be much appreciated.
Volunteer Many hands are needed! To volunteer, sign up through the QR Code below or at the following link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0B4AADAE2CA46-uwnf
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary at 216-242-6144.